Server Hosting Darmowy Where Can I Outsource Business Class File Server Hosting For My Small Business?

Where can I outsource business class file server hosting for my small business? - server hosting darmowy

I outsource the hosting to my Exchange Server, SharePoint Server, the server side, and soon hosted VoIP services. Now, I wonder if I order my file server on a hosted server business. This would be for multiple users to access and synchronize your files using the co-operation, backup services, disaster recovery and site redundancy. Can you add a provider for me? Please tell me more about the advantages and disadvantages to consider things. Thank you!

2 comments:

Joe said...

Hello Steve,

Yes, you can outsource your company file server. The quickest way to do this is to rent a dedicated server fully managed an online company that specializes in providing the service. It can help you get started in a few days.

Here are some of functions that are for sale:

1) At least 100 Mbit / s bandwidth
2) Disk mirroring or redundant
3) A managed service
4) outside storage of backup server

The advantage is that a company is run, the full responsibility for patches and maintenance of servers, so that you do not recruit, staff to do the job. In addition, you need not worry about the logistics required to get a server and the accumulated temperature in the office. The disadvantages, there are monthly fees of renting a dedicated server lines extend.

Please contact us if you have questions or suggestions.

Salud!
joe@unixy.net

Metty O said...

I do not know about another service provider, but I onthenetoffice offers the best service for my small business of medicine and law. We also offer hosted file server service. You can contact - onthenetoffice.com and ask.

Post a Comment