Best Lightweight Camera Tripods I'd Like To Buy A Lightweight Video Tripod That Measures Floor Height And Camera Angle.?

I'd like to buy a lightweight video tripod that measures floor height and camera angle.? - best lightweight camera tripods

I have a Canon XH-A1, so that you do not need a sturdy tripod, but it's more accurate when I shoot scenes again. I wonder if anyone could help me to a professional tripod is relatively cheap and can measure the height of the camera from the ground and turns a corner to the right in a tripod? If you can not have a tripod to recommend a tripod that fit this camera on the value price point, and also help me, the best way to achieve the accuracy in re-draws to?

1 comments:

Little Dog said...

There are many pro-level camcorders for your tripod. Bogen Manfrotto Libec and come to mind. I have a small point and shoot digital camera. You can also also a measuring tape (or tape mount for the stand) and roll video (audio) measures prior to the start of the scene ...

Post a Comment