What Hair Does Myamee Use My Son Wants Me To Cut His Long Hair Very Short. What Does It Mean?

My son wants me to cut his long hair very short. What does it mean? - what hair does myamee use

Before I am a mother of 14 years, the hair long with the size, was his last haircut held 6 years ago, his hair has never buzzed. Today I want to give a link with a reduced guard vaery shiort with # 1. I think it will go well with her and with long hair - both hairstyles would be great. Should I go for it?

6 comments:

NOWAY said...

Sure.
Since your son asks you.

Mark said...

means that you can not afford to go to the hairdresser

Eliza said...

yeee, but do not give a simple cut or something trying myby nicee skater
I hope that helped:))

Amy said...

Yes! Absolutely! He is fourteen years and is unfortunately still a child. He deserves to be able to play with your look and in different ways. It's great that he does not hide behind long hair now.

The hair to the waist is not very rare (bad) for one child and want to make sure that you are bullied, to feel the pressure to adapt to change.

This is just an idea, but probably do not want to leave your hair to have a baby and look more mature. To experiment and see how it goes.

Good luck!

Budd said...

It may be growing and maturing. My friend had two son. One had short hair and grew to become a police officer. The other son, still his long hair. He became a liberal and he has never had a job in his life. Went door to door for Obama in 2008, but otherwise it is easy to load and play video games.

cya said...

To give the grass ..

Post a Comment