Gallbladder Milk Thistle Right Side Abdominal Pain Radiates To Right Flank No Temp Nausea Or Vomiting?

Right side abdominal pain radiates to right flank no temp nausea or vomiting? - gallbladder milk thistle

had for about 3 weeks. I am a man of 41 years without medical or surgical treatment. For the first time in my upper left abdomin drive along the coast, then in the right side under the ribs with radiating pain on my right side is a dull ache to severe pain called moderate. No nausea or vomiting. My stools are not normal, is so frequent, the stools are soft. and I feel bloated after eating. MD, he gave me Nexium and not from the blood, the blood test for my liver 130! be affected not 112 a year ago, 2 R seem to do. he said in the next 3 months to reconsider. I only take drugs is a baby aspirin once a day. VTM dealer, Nexium, and Milk Thistle
I have never seen my food, I eat everything and anything. Iwas no loss or gain. do not know if this is something ,,,,, IN gallbladder or the liver a little worried (not used sick, lol)

3 comments:

beauty b said...

Then take a look back at your GI doc? he / she is right with the answers

islandgi... said...

It could be your gallbladder. I was about 6 years. My pain in my stomach, but that is radiating to the back and shoulder. But the pain of every person is different. Ask your doctor or a second (or third) opinion.

Kristine M said...

This could be the gall bladder, urinary probs should also be excluded. Go to your doctor and ask him to take a urine sample. I do not know what blood tests, but perhaps a blood count, amylase, lipase, would be useful for urea and creatinine. First, an abdominal ultrasound, or would be more precise, an ultrasound examination of the gallbladder. Have you or abdominal CT film. You need to stand up for themselves, and push for these tests. Your doctor can look at something serious.

Post a Comment