Miley Cyrus Belly Post Dont Diss Me Or Anyone Mentioned In This Question. No Lectures. No Whinning.......just Answers. Good Answers?

Dont diss me or anyone mentioned in this question. No lectures. No whinning.......just answers. good answers? - miley cyrus belly post

Okay so heres Offer
I say
do not tell me not to fall into stereotypes
I have enough in the world in school, my family and some teachers
not an answer, even if you do not say that someone or insult in i need help

although I abnormally thin wrists, hands, feet and ankles,
I have a belly and a Preggo seeking a
5 in 14, feet 9, 180 pounds
I want thin legs, thin arms and a flat stomach like Miley Cyrus, Selena Gomez and Demi Lovato. (I saw them in concert and they look so damn) hot
some tips on how to lose 60 pounds before Christmas and keep it off without dying
or using the large 6 I need to get to Europe with my school this summer?

PS I wear a D bra and I honestly care if I lose orem, but if you have any tips on how you think it would be great

1 comments:

gena o said...

You're 14 and 5'9 on the right. I do not think you need to lose 60 pounds. If you want to lose weight, are concentrated in the first 5 pounds, then the next 5 pounds and so on. Try eating fruit for snacks throughout the day and the year of the course. Keep your goals small and contributes to achieving the greatest. I am sure you are great, but we are our toughest critics.

Post a Comment