Ovulation Implantation Calculator Is This Implantation Or Ovulation?

Is this implantation or ovulation? - ovulation implantation calculator

Period September --
October-No Period
November-term No
Period December-Dec.9th began around 11:30 pm

I have not got my period in October and November 2009, because everything I have experienced irregular periods.

I thought I was ovulating marriage. 23. December, the online calculator. He was also a burden to carry off the victory.

yesterday (CD17) and today (CD18) I had a very strong period like cramps. and yesterday when I wiped I had two brown spots on toilet paper.

I could ovulate earlier than I thought and it is the implementation? Or is this just what happens when you are not ovulating? I never had pain in my life, I'm 25 ovulation.

I do not know what I think of everything. and I still have discharge. but I'm sure my LMP is dec.9th

Besides, I had implantation bleeding with my son, I had a brown splotch when my period was due. It was like 3 years ago.

Thank you!

1 comments:

anonymou... said...

I think u shud consult ur doc

Post a Comment