100mb Network 10mb Copy Home Network File Sharing Is Very Slow At About 10-15 Kbs With A 100MB Connection. Help?

Home network file sharing is very slow at about 10-15 kbs with a 100MB connection. Help? - 100mb network 10mb copy

I just share that folder file music to our network. I want to copy these files on my laptop, a wireless network Belkin. The host computer is via a cable connected directly to the router. When I go to My Network Places and then locate the file on my computer, I copy the right mouse button and the clipboard. I have copied to another folder, files. One begins to copy correctly, but I'm transferring about 10 15Kb. I transferred 10 GB of files!

I researched and checked them the duplex settings with my host side and is visible on the car. Host countries, that my computers are connected to a 100 Mbps LAN. My laptop is about 108 Mbps connected. Why am I so slow to transfer? I use the wrong method? Any help is welcome.

1 comments:

Albert L said...

Check the frame-size max. If you do not spend as much traffic as possible through a single data packet, you lose your network resources.

Which protocol is used to transmit data? Do you have a different kind of program you are with the network connection at a time? Use an antivirus and security software on the network?

Post a Comment